Las Vegas, NV Social Security Office
If you are having trouble finding the Social Security Office locations and phone numbers in Las Vegas, Nevada then you have come to the right place. This article will provide you complete details about the Las Vegas, NV Social Security Office. In addition, we will provide you with the address, phone number, and hours of operation for each location.
Also, if the Las Vegas office is not convenient for you, we will provide a list of other Social Security Administration office locations near you.
Table of Content:
- Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
- Las Vegas, NV Social Security Office Information
- Social Security Office Hours
- Phone Number for Social Security Office
- Other Social Security Offices Near You
- 19 Social Security Tasks You Can Do Online (you don’t have to visit the office)
- Social Security Offices in the State of Nevada
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
If you need a new or replacement Social Security card or need to change your name on your card due to marriage, we can help you.
See our guides below on how to get a new or replacement Social Security card, or change your name on your card after getting married.
Also, see below for a list of 19 Social Security services and tasks you can perform online without having to visit a Social Security office.
- Get a Replacement Social Security card (including online if eligible)
- Change Your Name on a Social Security Card (including after marriage)
- Get a New Social Security Card (for a newborn)
Las Vegas Social Security Office Locations
Find the address, phone number, and hours of operation for the Las Vegas, NV Social Security office below:
There is one social security office in Las Vegas:
Las Vegas, NV Social Security Office 89117
1250 S Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas NV 89117
Las Vegas Social Security Office Hours
As of March 17, 2020, this office will be closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
However, the office is still accepting mail and online applications.
Monday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Except On Federal Holidays
Social Security Office Holidays
The Social Security Office in Las Vegas observes all federal holidays and will be closed during that time.
Here’s a list of all holidays that the office will be closed:
New Year’s Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Las Vegas Social Security Office Phone Number
Here’s the number to call:
Other Social Security Offices Near You
4340 Simmons Street
North Las Vegas NV 89032
10416 S Eastern Ave
Henderson NV 89052
19 Social Security Tasks You Can Do Online
Why visit the Social Security office to get your Social Security issue resolved when you can do much of that online?
All you have to do is create a my Social Security account and you will be able to perform a wide range of services online, including applying for benefits.
Click here for a step by step instructions on how to create a my Social Security account.
You should also watch the video below from the Social Security Administration on how easy it is to create a my SocialSecurity account.
Here are the 19 most popular services and tasks you can perform online using your Social Security account:
- Apply for a New Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
- Change your Name on Social Security Card (After Marriage or Divorce)
- Correct a Social Security Card
- Change Your Address and Telephone Number with Social Security
- Review Your Social Security Earnings History
- Estimate Your Social Security Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Benefits
- Check the Status of Your Social Security Application
- Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits
- Appeal a Social Security Decision
- Set Up or Change Direct Deposit
- Pay an Overpayment
- Apply for Medicare Benefits
- Request a Replacement Medicare Card
- Print Social Security Benefits Verification Letter
- View Your Latest Social Security Statement
- Print Your 1099
- Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Social Security
Creating a “my Social Security” Online Account is easy
Creating a my Social Security account is easy.
The video below shows you how and also highlights the many benefits of having an online account.
Click here for our step-by-step instructions on how to create an account.
Nevada Social Security Offices
There are Social Security office locations in the following cities in the state of Nevada:
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
If you have any questions about whether Social Security or Disability benefits, please ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this article on “Las Vegas, NV Social Security Office ” helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share This” button below.